13.11.06

Very busy!!!!!

Wow!!!! time to update my blog le so long nv update my blog wanna rusty le!!! lol!!! this few days are all exam and test, gosh!!! super tired and also go out with my dear adorable baby, glad she's by my side whenever i need her!!!! So happy and pleased!!!

Actually also dun know wat to write about cos i too long nv update and consentrating on my exam somemore i forgot the past few weeks wat happened le!!!! just hope everythings was find and every single of my frens are safe and sound ba, doesn't really hope much beside these. Oo ya one more hope, is to see my dear everyday happy, safe and sound can le!!!
Hai!!! now i feel like i'm like multi religion got tua peh kong, soka, japanese buddishism!!! all this religion are all my relative all pull me go de!!! i feel very bug now as i dun know wat to do as they keep on to go to their service, feeling like going to drag to christian liao!!! actually i'm a free-thinker, i dun believe in any religious cos i kena bug by many ppl about this which makes me dun believe in any of them and sorry to sad to say la!!!!actually in my heart and mind have a principle, no matter wat religious ppl believes in? they believes with a kind heart and pleased can le!!! thats y i go alot of religious i just ah ga ah ga go and pray and listen only not really commited in it or wat!!! Maybe i still haven find the religious that can let me believes in ba or in another words maybe i haven meet my own god ba!!!!

lastly!!! i got a job already, work at airport wan!!! the person just called me and ask me whether i stilll wan to job at airport anot and ask me 20th go down do my aorport pass!!! Wow song ar!!! finally got job le after so many interview cos i go for alot of interview le all nv call!!!! kk la everyone reading my blog take care!!! and lastly dear, thx alot!!! heex!!! love ya lots!!!!

No comments: