10.4.07

hi time to update my blog le!! haha this blog wanna si kiao kiao liao due to the cos of my internet at home!! haizz.. sorry no money to pay porkpork liao!! firstly i wanna say that i'm gd, haven die yet and very happy with the girl in my heart n my love, secondly i got in higher nitec 2nd year althought i cannot go poly but if i work hard just 1 yr i could be going for poly 2nd yr so every1 u all must jia u too kk!!
Yi zhuan yan shi jian guo de zhen kuai, so fast my darling n i togther for half a year going to 7mth le!! althought we gone thru alot of ups n down but it makes me more cherish n appreciate it cos happiness is priceless to me!! haha!! abit funny rite when i say this cos it doesn't suit my character, btw i at my honey house updating my die die blog now i give it my ren gong hu xi now it became alive le!! wahaha n not so nuanua le!! lol!! now going to accompany my honey le le kk!! bb dun talk le!!

No comments: