15.1.08

Life is still going on!!!

WowWowWow!!! now damm sian n bored so came tomupdate my blog again!!! haha just discovered my blog is up with my favourite song again lol emo!!! haha no la!! btw exams is round the corner going to gradutate le!! last sat n this thrus going to poly but this thurs going with 1 tomboy aunty haha!! jk la gentle kk!! err gentle aunty? kk no jokes le!!! kk so see ya thurs to np kk!! Now in school everyday damm bored lo teacher keep on lecture like no life which makes me everytime fell asleep stupid!!!
hmmm... things r getting well la at least i'm not so bored in class as i have lame/lamb jokes with some1 damm cold no link indian pager haha!!! now finally trying to overcome my holiday mood n back to studies le, see when free go study n prepare 4 my exams, gosh my project too my teammates is like dun care la they no life 1 keep playing dota n maple wl how old liao lo sian!!! now i 1 person finding info 4 my project incase they nv do their part to find info i hate it but 4 my results n poly i die also tank haha cos if pass we pass togethre fail we fail togther too so its unfair!!!!!! really have to numb myself overcome this 2 mths till 10th march than grad le!! oo ya my motor tp at 20th march really giving all out i could give to achieve the stuff i wan as confident is half the better won!!!!! woo!!! care every 1!!!!!!

No comments: