25.1.08

Encouragement is wat we need!!!!

Here to update my blog again, wow just got back my test omg its wat the skill doeszzz!!! 88/100!! OWNED!!!!! next, that day quarrel with my project mate cos he really have no sense of goals or direction of wat he wants. really Pissed!! cos i ask him to go find info 4 our project than he was like saying his english not gd can't help much cos he dun know how to spell when online finding info. then he said u going wanna go poly de u must do more stuff lei he going army so didn't really care much i was like wtf la. lol!! Wat a failure living in this world waste resources!! lol!! ealy in the morning saw him online playing game then when after exam he say he wanted to go home very tired, i shoot him morning got time to play game no time 4 project then he LL lo than my frens n i went to eat than he AP say " say wanna go do project still go eat " i was pissed n say if u not happy then u can go home la!! something like that la haha!!!worthless piece of shit lol!! OWNED HIME AGAIN!!

24th jan, girl got her o lvls result back, she was like damm nervous by left the 3 of them manda, hong n jas bet they 3 sure worried till stressed like 3 old aunty ba haha!! jk ar no offence lol!! b4 she got her results she called me i was stunned cos her emotion was like half cry half laugh OMG wat an unique emotion haha!!! i cheered her up although i very lousy in it but i just dig everything i can dig in my brain lol but finally my effort were not wasted it did cheer her up!!! (FINALLY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE THE AUNTY IS LAUGHING!!!) ytd was so bored 4 me stay at home rot, wanna go out all frens ps me!! PSN = pang seh ness!! lol!!

girl is u that takes my encouragement i didn't do much!!
next time anything happen or u need someONE there 4 u can turn to me.
just rmb to keep yourself happy 24/7, rmb my phrase "confidence is half the battle won"
its will help u in everything u do, TRUST ME!!!
outing soon rite? woohoo its gonna be a memorable 1!!!
HAPPY X3!!
care!!

No comments: