7.2.08

HAPPY CNY!!!

Its cny le!!! wow so fast, first thing comes to my find is there money to take when there's money to take mean the dream 4 my bike is near... so happy!! hmmm... let me see, in 1 mth 2days i'm graduating soon le try my luck n results to go poly as i dun wanna disappoint my dad as i wanna fufill his wish n dreams as from young i nv give him anything in return as he had support me to educate till now. At the same time its also a chance to climb back the time i had lost at pri n sec school 4 not studying hard. i know its hard to believe 4 everyone 4 me to say this kind of stuff but its from my heart!!!

Last sat girl gone overseas le hope she likes the stuff i did 4 her as its not a big 1 as its a appreciation of mine as well, and of cos will miss her la i know she will missed me too i knew it!! haha!! so bhb-ness!!! anyway hope she enjoyed herself there to see her smile more!!! "GIRL DUN WAN SEE U COME BACK IN 7 PIECES KK!!!"

Mon, tue, wed chionging like siao gosh got 3 project n had to finish n present at the end of feb. not much time left 4 me now as in not going to die ar!! lol!!! ytd was reunion dinner love reunion dinner cos can see all my cousin n gather together but all jcs n uni de damm sian as if i'm the 1 left out damm emo, but it was fun as the "LIAO YU SHEN PART" i throw my chopsticks inside n see my chopsticks hanging up n down that was hilarious man!! today morning went to sent my dad to work after that drive to bai nian lucky siol, cos today i saw alot of ppl flagging 4 cab n waited very long 4 cab too!! but today damm tired cos drove the whole day after that 5plus went to fetch my dad home n go to chi kan n alvin junwei relatives house to bai nian n play blackjack hah play 2 hrs win 3 buck oo mi god!!! now slacking at home drinking with eddie n alvin. tml going monkey house play majiong n bai nian, sat my house got steamboat alot of ppl coming haha!! kk la bet i going drink le!!! HAPPY CNY N HUAT AR!!!!!

No comments: