15.2.08

WoNdErFuL VaLeNtInE's DaY!!!!!!!!

haha!!! i'm back, alot of stuff n surprised to talk about. firstly i'm i love my BABY GREEN TEA haha!! eee.. goosebumps!!

Ytd was v-day surprising that some1 had come back from overseas le but nv let me know wan me to worried n miss her more but to my suspect i knew she came back le but not comfirm yet. ytd she came my place i was stun n shock but in the same time happy to see her, we exchange v-day gifts n my dad knew i wanna use car so 7pm sharp pass me the car so jasmine n i went to ms 4 dinner haha... we both ordered alot but can't finish by left we see each other full already haha!!! than we actually watching movie but too many ppl cos v-day la. so we rot at some place to chat lo, but it was a memorable v-day present 4 me!!! PS cannot say private n confidential!!!

Baby happy valentine's day
Baby really thx 4 yr heart cookies its really very sweet n touched
Baby hope u likes yr v-day present n the things i have done just 4 u
Baby thx 4 the effort, surprised n planning to scam me that u did
Baby really miss u lots while u were in overseas
Baby really wanna hold u tight n nv let u go
Baby really wanna hug u with my warm arms
N last but not least,
Baby I LOVE U from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!!

No comments: