15.4.08

Damm random feelings emotions now!!!

Wow!!! long time nv update blog ever seen i know i'm getting into poly. Ytd was a start of my school so its like not so excited but damm sian cos still in holiday mood n no mood to study as i had the feeling of haven enjoy enough 4 my holiday. N ytd was also a day that i n baby 2mth together firstly is something to be happy cos i'm the 1 that breaks baby previous r/s records n i'm glad that we enjoy ourselves n also always loving each other so much.

The first day in school was a stun thing cos the first thing i step into the class, the lecturer said "ok, next week u all gonna pass up a project n every1 will get a group title to do" i was like huh? STUNNING SIOL!!!!haha!!! but its like damm surprised but to my prediction i'll get more of this kind of stuff thruout my poly life. Somemore my title is "NEWATER" say in a nicer way is newater if not its just other than "SHITWATER". ok my class got quite alot of chio bu siol but dun be disappointed baby as wat i told u ytd... haha!!! thats damm hilarious n irriating of me. but i glad u did cheered up n after all i did all this stuff is to make u smile more n released stress on u. Its so nice of u baby to wanna share my burden on my project dun worry i can handle it i bet u got more stuff than me de but just in future i could be busier than u. But baby trust me i'll not neglect u n will find, squeeze n dig time 4 u de even if i got my bike!!!

Oo ya now going call jw be my guarantor 4 my bike "PHANTOM 4 THE WIN SIOL" haha!!! waiting 4 the old man haha!!! ok thats lame cos really damm sian now, lastly baby i'll love u alot no matter wat happen in the future!!! MUACKS!!!

No comments: