4.4.08

WOO!! HAHAHA!!! HEHEHE!!!ARRRRR!!!

OO MY GOD, OO MY GUADDDD!!!!i'm so happy everything when so smoothly as i predicted i dun know y izzit my effort paid off i nv imagine it b4 n nv had this kind of feeling b4 too!!!
1st is i pass motor TP just 1 try
2nd is higher nitec results got 3.644 is up to my goals to get 3.5 n above
3rd i got into poly n its NP as i nv expected i tot i can at least go to NYP or something like that.

Now i totally relieved cos i finally can gain back wat i lost n how much time i had wasted in my pri n sec school life 4 not studying hard, when i got my poly enrollment results i almost cried n smile cos my 3yrs in ite i really study damm hard 2 yrs of nitec gpa 3.533 can't go poly so direct 2nd yr higher nitec i nv give up still wanna try to go poly but my dad also there to encourage me n nv give up on me too somemore about to reached my final year exam i met my baby, she really standby me, encourage n support me all the way i think with my dad n baby really motivates me alot so i dun wanna disappoint them too. i dun know that kind of feelings i nv felt b4 cos i nv think i can come this far but i did it it was under my prediction too. so happy till i dun know how to describe this kind of feelings cos i'm coming 20this year this had nv come across in my life. i find i had learnt alot now.

Although my dad keep on say me, used me to compare with other educated cousin n his frens son, pour me cold water. Until i totally succeed n get the stuff i working hard 4 than i know that this using this kind of method to give me stress to lead me in my life i really very grateful to him n thxful. He also damm wat lo he know me damm well of cos, to like make use of me to like fulfill his wishes that i got into poly than make use of me cos baby studying jc than he know i will wanna work hard 4 her n myself to like catchup with baby education i know this is 4 my own gd also so everytime going out with baby he damm relax to let me play n enjoyed myself. gosh... wat a creepy dad n unpredictable dad i have is like i'm like all under his control la!!! lol!!! i bet he will still give me pressure till i completed poly n now i discovered i like this kind of pressure if he nv give me pressure i will feel damm uneasy now la but even he nv give me pressure now i will still give myself a limit pressure to keep myself going n strive towards my goals heex...

Baby i dun know wat to say to u to have u by myside to like walk this obstacles path with me till today i have today's progress it all comes from u n my dad of cos plus my own hard work n effort. baby i'll be a fool to to let u leave me i'll glue u close to me haha... u too can't get rid of my too, i'll treasure u in my life n give u the love, care, joy n happiness that i can give, i know we still have a long way n path to go thru so let me hold yr hands tight n leave yrself in my embrace to let me walk this way thru as u know we car(legs) rite? hmmm.. think we'll drive ba, hmmm.. this we like train better haha!!! rmb that? BABY I LOVE U MUACKS!!!!!NTH CAN CHANGE YR PLACE IN MY HEART!!! YR LITTLE BOY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE 4 U!!!

No comments: