12.11.08

Always here to cheer to u up!!!

yeah!!! i'm here to revive my blog again woohoo...just finish work abit shag but just blog, nowadays have been very stress cos have to deal with work and school stuff but everytime i feel stress i'll always think of her she's like another half of my life being there for me, love me, care for me its my blessing to found her in my life.hearing her voice, seeing her smile really melts my heart.

today really damm sway bike got knock down by car than the person run away think have to waste 100plus to fixed it but i'm gonna sell away next year le take the money to save up to buy car better, somemore can make my baby not to worry about me so much everytime seeing her worried i really feel bad n she will very fast OLD de haha!!! jkjk if she see this i'm gonna be dead or already dead haha!! but too bad i'm stubborn to post it. time really past fast this friday is our 9th mth anni woo... haha i'll hold her hand tight to break my record of 1year 3mth neverless to last longt with her baby i know we had to overcome alot of things in the future but with u i'll nv scare i never ever think of it NEVER!!! dun be emo k its really feel hurts when seeing u sad when we can't meet or no time for each other i dun wan that, u know whenever i say u tomboy just love the way i teased u cos u'll like a little girl act angry n adapt to my teased i really love the feelings. i know everything i type here it sounds mushy but its true no lies n its from my heart. after all no 1 can seperate us we'll always belong to each others dun think to much k?

I'LL ALWAYS BE 100% YOURS
I LOVE U!!!
(YR PORKY) ;)

No comments: