22.11.08

U r impt to me!!!

ARARARAR!!!!!!!!!!! really can't sleep, really feels like going for a ride now but i promise her when i'm sad i can't go to chill only like last time le!!! i'll kept my promise. alot of things happen i just dun know what to say. suddenly sitting down tink of alot of stuff thinking back when we just known each other u were the first girl in my life asking me was that a date with u when i asked u for a meal its was really feeling like how will this girl just ask just like that its kind of weird but its also the first time it happen to me i can't believe a girl like u so adorable just shoot like that at that point of time i was stun n say "YA" i rmb. that really impressed me n pick up interest in u kind of like wanna know me about u n bet that u have more things that i had to discover in u.

Time really past damm fast we had been 9th mth together and alot of things of sad n happy memories between us make u so special, but i bet happy memories doesn't last long too i kept telling meself i'll always reassure u with all my hearts n creativity. having u as my girl really feels gd n comfortable being with u.yup i'm always so positive n cheering n up if u were sad, i kept telling myself even if u r down i'll still be standing down there to hold u but now i'm very disappointed with myself my thinking just change as i'm very confident but now i just dun know whether how lon can i still be strong i need those confidence back, nobody will know whether that they r suitable for each other in the start there r alot of couple breaking up after few years of r/s to me only time can show n prove everything. sometimes conflict just suddenly come i just hate bitter after sweet why can't be sweet after bitter why why why i just dun understand. but i had nv lie to u of my feelings towards u no sweet words can ever been use on other girl that i have use it on u, is u thats change me is u that make me feels that there's some1 infront for me to cherish after breaking up with my ex other than playing with girls feelings all those things is i had nv encounter in my life nv ever!!! i'll always rmb wat u told me in the bus the neckless that i gave u can nv break although i act blurr but i know wat r u trying to hint me. the neckless is unique such that its given by me to u only u can wear it. N its the last piece in the worldgive me a chance to carry u back to the times that we didn't quarrel give me a chance to bring back yr smile, give me a chance to say I'M SORRY and give me a chance to LOVE U EVEN MORE!!! u have to believe me in everything i said if not i'll be disappointed yr believe is my everything to stand up again with my own feet. i'll hold u tight n nv let u leave me again. "When u look into my eyes" i'll tell u that I LoVe YoU!!! nitez!!! ( tyring to sleep!!! Zzzz)(zhu)
: (:)

No comments: