10.1.09

the HERO

leaving you. that wouldnt cross my mind
walking away from you, i've done it too many times
but you taught me to smile again
you wiped my tears dry, like you promised
you never walked away from me ever since that day i asked you not to
you tried so hard not to hurt me... with all your temper
but im saying... show it all to me...
coz you know i should and will love you for what you are.
no matter how bad is your temper..i'll accept it.
like you just took in each and everything of me,my weaknesses..
give me and give us a chance to make this work. make us last
i'll learn to set my priorities right but i cant not commit 100%
i may sound scary or too straightforward
but im not gonna act a strong front and pretend that i cant live without you
because i cant. seriously...
youre too good to lose. i wouldnt let you slip away...
baby, you'll always be my hero...a knight in shining armour

i surrender my heart, soul and all burden to you right now...
i'll let you hold my hands tight and get through this year.
we'll make it!

No comments: