25.5.07

Finally the hard time in me has Past/Pass!!!

Haha!!! long time nv update blog le!! all i waited long time is for today!!! this few days it has been a terible time for me n a sweet time for me too!!!
Firstly, baby sorry i nv update the entries about yr birthday as i was busy with my driving, the sweet times with ya were very happy althought we had a misunderstanding few weeks b4!!! but wadever infront of us i believe we can overcome it de n thx for the days being accompany with me.
Secondly, my TP makes me very nervous n can't sleep due to lack of conifdence but i got alot of ppl behind me supporting me to pass my tp, althought they wanna get benefit from me like get licence drive them etc but i dun mind if i do that by getting my licence!!! lol!!! sorry no offence kk!! haha!! but thats a gd thing that i have already pass n put down a stone on my shoulder le!!!
Now wanna faster drive n go makan, shopping, rotting with frens n my darling!!!

wat i'm going to say is HUAI AR!!!!!!!!!!!! 18YRS OLD got LICENCE same as my DAD( like father like son)!!!!!!LOL!!!!!

No comments: