8.5.07

nuaing at home lol!!!!

hi time to update my blog le!!!hmmm... darling birthday is around the corner le, i brought afew present for her hope she like it lol. anyway lets talk about my past few days rountine, mon go to school n finish school le my darling so gd wait for me wor lol, than go her house nua watch tv eat dinner lo than after dinner we when mac study i can't stay long cos i need to go home after i reached home i go mac study meself lo cos my exams coming up le!!! haizz... so fast, bo bian higher nitec 2nd year very siong de!!!
tue, damm sway cos my house building they put notice say tue 2-4pm no electricity ma than i tot my lesson till 5 lo than my teacher say he got meeting at 2 so released us at 2 lo, than i forgot no electrcity so after school i happily go home liao wanna on the air kong, com, n music listen than no supply somemore was planning to go bath n sleep de lo, in the end can't even sleep lol!!! than around my ice blended papaya (darling) finish her school le than meet n went to orchard walk walk lo cos she wanna buy her birthday clothes ma!!! after that went to "mustafa mustafa cali mustafa!!! haha!!! this is being thought by my darling haha!!! adorable rite? than after that we took bus to her place than we nua le than i sent her home le!!!!
wed, Waa!!! kan sway also which is today wait u all will know!!! morning woke up was late, sob sob darling nv give me morning call, lol cos she ownself also (zhuzhuzhu) sleep like a pig!! haha!!! than i go school for lesson lo!! than when i finish school i meet darling at cafe eat lunch than my another darling (nithiyya) talking on the phone ma, than i was like wanna go there di siao her lo than i put my hand on her shoulder n go near her phone which is beside her ear n listen whether is a guy or a girl ma, if a guy than disturb her she betray me something like that lo. than her CA n 1 shorty indian lady walk to me n asked me wat i'm doing than i say listening to phone lo than her CA siao wan, lao zha bor come n shout at me " take yr hands off her" i was like wtf lo like that also wanna shout than that time i was like stun actually was tot off giving attitude de but i think i not like last time le cannot like that than i nv than very funny my mind was like y she like that ar? izzit when she young kena this kind of incident from guys or wat, or maybe menopause lo!! think the menopause on n off like switch like that lo lol!!! stupid lao zha bor go cut yr felowpian tube la!! lol i very jek arc rite? haha that's me last time!!! btw its a small matter lo if they tell me nicely would be better lo haizz... thats show's ite teachers have no paitience to understand situations!! nvm suan le!!! sorry guys/girls/ dude n dudets for writing till like that haha!!!
laster going to go meet my honey le later going to accompany her to buy food for her birthday party with her mama lo!! but b4 going i go her place nua first cos i missing her lots!!! kk la should stop here le i wanna go ZZZzzz!!!!!!! le!!!

No comments: