1.5.07

nthing to do n nuaing!!! lol!!!

haizz... now nthing to do at home nuaing lo, somemore my darling in school studying so i now super duper free but awhile more need to go to work le so now bo liao come write something on my blog lo!!!hmmm...

Talk about monday stuff ba!!! monday still the same go school lo but i get to communitcate to my classmate, when chat that time find that they not bad also haha!!! after school actually i wait my my dardar de but in the end my lecturer release us early so become i waited for her lo!!! hehe!! its ok la "fan zhen wait for so long le wait abit only won't die or i won't lose 1 piece of meat wat. lol!!! than i sent my dardar go home lo n nua at her house, btw so happy n v.happy when i see her haha i also dun know y lei!! after nua at her house watch tv n eat, she suggested go kopitiam eat bbq chicken so we went to eat after that she say go have desert than we also went to have deserts but the surprising things is that she suggested we 2 share 1 desert lo than i was very shock n surprised but in my heart very happy n sweet cos is her n mine first time like that with some 1 haha!!! than we even took photo together n feed each other, althought its simple but happy!!! after sending her home i went home n eat again this time my grandma cook de bo bian eat again lo!!! haizz... think wat "wei zhu ar" haha that phase is wat dar n i usually use de lol!!!

tue go out with hong, toh, toh's fren lo!!! Go have luch, play pool n play arcarde lo!!! say until this things hong, toh n i long time nv playu pool together lo cos we last time usually 3 person go play pool de ma since we were in sec school!!! to think back times fly really fast lo!!! than after that darling come meet me n we go bedok eat lo, it was suggested by me de haha!!! clever rite lol!!! i so bhb!!! after that i sent her home than i go home le lo!!! now writing this is just to kill time only haha in the same time say out wat i wanna say lo!!!
Today my darling have a mini test hope she do well lo, cos she really put in effort to study lo till v.late i see le also xin tong lol!!! btw darling birthday is around the corner bet u going to like yr presentSSSSSS!!! bleah (mu gua) haha!!!!

No comments: