18.7.06

CoNfIDeNcE Is HaLf ThE BaTtLe WoN!!!!!!

yea..... lots of things to talk about cos there is a few event going on this whole week. ya i went to wild wild wet with my sis, jess,vanessa, dorvan and me, ya we did had alot of fun there and play like nobody business, very havoc. haha!!!! Actually dun intend to go cos my basketball selection is around the corner wan to pratice but nvm la dun spoil ppl mood lo, as i said b4 i say out the word won't take it back haha....... As we play the Tsunami of the wild wild wet, since when i become a life guard and one funny thing is i go di siao a small chabby boy than he likes me untill he keep follow me whenever i go haha, and the girls play biggy bag untill i very tired ar, imagine 3 ppl jump on me and as my biggy bag but we had alot of fun!!!!!!!!

After playing, we went to had our dinner eating pizza and kfc and someone when to buy two big piece of chicken eat like nobody business also haha and said that wan to get fatter cos too skinny le...... somemore jess step yi ge mother, one small whipped potato feed so many ppl than say wat we r all her children lol...... than we when to take bus together and go home, can see all look very tired after playing hope they take care of themselves ba!!!!!

Another thing, wednesday and friday is my B@$ketb@LL selection and wed i nv got selected as there is too many pros like me liao haha (step yi ge) and the coach nv notice me.... sob sob wan cry liao..... nvm friday there still a chance for me, as long there is a chance i won't give up as confidence is half the battle won!!!!! yea!!!!!! and i promised someone if i got selected i will treat her eat korean cuisine haha, anyway nv got in i also will treat her la cos i also wan try korean dishes at least i have i already tried my best for the selection i have no regret!!!!! ai ya talk like that for wat selection also haven finsh, keep u guys update a friday!!!!!! rmb always smile.... heex!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: