31.7.06

updating lo haha...

Talk about last friday, jess my sis, vanessa, terence and me when to some singing place like K box but it's not K box la at orchard. we meet at taka than when to have our dinner by eating kfc lol.... than we went singing together, than after awhile went strolling with vanessa and we both exchange our pics lo and talk about problems lol so funny keep play toot and i scare i injured until her so seldom toot lo lol. we play till late night like about 1 plus than go home in the singing room we dance and drink omg, so many liqoar to drink and its free dun know 17 cups ar? than after that we take midnight bus 65 go home cos next day i got work mah so cannot stay too late heex........

Saturday and sunday i when to work, wa leg buay tahan ar like step until lemon very suan lol but nv i manage to entertain customers and promote my product, my job is $6/hr 12pm to 9pm commission $30 per set so i work for the 2 day i earn around $100+ ba if i not wrong heex...... very tired ar think gonna find other job liao my pattern is to walk around de lo cannot call me stand 9hrs at the booth there lo. like pub waiter or restuarant i dun lind think its not suitable for me i say until i dehydrated also no sales ppl just come and look at the device and ask qns and say err..... i will think about it or will come back later, haizz....

Sarurday i was poster to bedok to work than i saw this girl which is working for M1 she is also around our age or younger i guess as i nv bother to ask so much la, her job is to walk around singapore and restock M card and gives out flyers so she ask me whether i working for guardian anot lo than i say ya..... So till 6pm my manager come and fetch me to toa payoh and say there is a hot spot and tell me to not to waste time at bedok and transfer me to toa payoh i work untill 9pm and went home.

Sunday, morning as usual go to work and saw this M1 girl again omg she was also shock to see me again and she tell me thought i at bedok so i tell her la blar blar blar lo, sunday was my lucky day sold 2 device and a commission of 60 bucks WoooooooooHoooooooooooo hardddda gayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! lol i siao liao dun care me la, so we chart lo as i had no customer lo and i said to her that i wanna quit and find another job it was too tiring and i had no experience in sales lo than i say i got a sentosa job but still considering lo. So she ask me whether wanna work like her job anot for M1 as i can see her slacking all the way lo keep on smsing and talk no the phone. So i say see first la and she give me her no. and name say if i interested in the job than sms her lo!!!!!!!! after awhile she go to little india as her job is running around de ma!!!!!!! than i one person there keep talking and promoting my product lo till 9pm and tiredly go home sit no.8 bus and Zzzzzzzzzzz..............

No comments: