20.7.06

had a great day

hi.... back to my blog again.... haha pai seh la got things to write about le..... kk is like that de, yesterday my dad and i having dinner around 7 than jess suddenly call me and ask me wanna go K box? than i reply say wif who? she said her frens so i said: ok but give me a reason to tell my dad so i can go out, lol she call me say to my dad that one of my sec school fren migrating to other country and and we helping him to celebrate lol.....so my dad ask alot of details about my fren like eg. what is his name? Y he migrating? etc etc..... so i said his name is ALEX and he migrating to overseas for further studies, and going to australia haha...... u know wat? it works man but only can use one time only, my dad actually know alot of stuff wan but he dun wan to say out only he just give me more freedom.... he's a intelligent person.

So i go bath and went out after my dinner, so i reached orchard around 8.30pm and to my surprised i saw jess, my sis, vanessa, vanessa's fren (cheryl), dorvan and jason which looks 98% like servester sim haha...... so i sat down and hear them singing lor, wow they know alot of songs man cool man. At first i was too shy/modest cos i nv ever sing b4 in a karaoko since i was a kid like primary school after that i see everyone looks so happy and jess and vanessa keep they keep on call me to sing and i said i dun know as i nv sing for so long but they say nvm just try haha.... think they desperate to see i sing ar? haha!!!!!!! so i give it a try and i realised actually i sing no bad man....

As we were singing, we also order few beverages like vodlka sprite and other alcohol for me, ice lemon tea and sprite for the girls accept for jess haha!!!!!! as u guys know she a alcoholic man lol she said it herself not i say wan. we sing alot of songs, i rmb someone sing a jia you song for everyone i know also call me jia you in my B@$ketb@LL selection..... thx alot i appreciate it. So i also sing a hokkien song (kai xing jiu how)=( hua he diu ho) hope everyone lives their life happyily everyday, every single mins and every single secs!!!!!!!!!! I even went strolling (inconvience to talk) but someone own me something haha..... RMB HOR!!!!! jk la!!!! after that we pay our bill, oo mi god coughing out money again!!! pork liao need recharge batt liao kk la talk until here can le bb......

No comments: