15.7.06

The feeling that cannot be express out

Yesterday i was happy, confused and worried but after all i feel relax and my stress and worried are gone. i getting to write out my feelings cos i dun wan to to store all inside my heart cos i will feel very stress and tired and i learn it from someone and she also do the same thing, and u know wat it really works for me if i dun do that one day i will go crazy and explode, by that time i dun know wat will i become. Maybe i will become ended up in IMH lol....... ya really no joke, sometime i think in this world izzit (hao ren nan zhuo) cos i realised i everytime sacrifice to bring joy for ppl......i ask jess b4 if 1 day i become another person and it not the real gangyuan will u get very shock? i mean is the the caring, frenly, responsible and helpful gangyuan lol kinna scary rite? nvm but i know i can overcome that de!!!!!!! trust me!!!!!

So as yesterday i promised someone i going to tell her something, ya i did le still keep my promise ba!!!! haha still rmb, will nv forget. yesterday we talk about our problems like exchange problems hope i can help her to solve her problems ba, can see she kinna stress so was me!!!!! the funny thing is i feel like i am a psychologist that can read ppl mind and guess wat they r thinking. we talk about alot of things cannot say its personal haha....... b4 that terence and george/gorge ask me out and qns me say wat i have done, and i reply said nth than they say nth y got ppl write her blog which is like saying me so i went home to read her blog and i realised that she kinna confused and nervous and i scared that she will like avoid me or something like that luckily she didn't i was so happy. Everytime i give ppl see the outside of me only, actually the inside of me is different(also dun know how to discribe) but still like the ah du song jian ci dao di haha...... meaning full rite? lol step yi ge haha....

Actually, if u know me i a gd fren/listener/joker. Bf i dun know no conifdent in myself, need to build up ba!!!!! cos only my sec skool mates know, u know about (linda) ya...... dun talk about the pass liao la...... alot of ppl say she blind, nvm its her lost, but i dun know la. but she study same ite with me, whenever she saw me in skool she turn down her head and walk very fast lol lame chop la.... so long liao, but through out the whole sec skool as linda classmate i and her nv talk again.... think she also got no face to talk to me lo!!!! alot of ppl ask me y so long still no gf, i nv ans them and say i like the way i am. but i everytime hang out wif terence and george, haha just wondering wat if we 3 gay how lol eeeeeee........ jk la haha...... did i sacre u all? no rite? btw we are just best fren ya as someone say (happy 3 bros). ya.... once a buddies always a buddies.

As i and her went walking as she decide to go boat quay and take a scroll, we chat alot of things as i said b4, but i like that kind of feeling and she keep on toot me lol as she said ytd think she lick out say her weakness also.... haha still there to say me and my weakness. oo ya ask her about wats is her birthday wish tat time she keep on dun say was hoping she can tell me next outing ba kinna interested in it haha maybe u will say i kpo ba!!!! she so adorable like that also can sleep at the boat quay bench, ai ya that jess take my $109 adidas jacket if not can let her use, and she still can say feel like staying untill morning luckily it was not true cos my dad 5.30am wake up and work liao later see i not at home i jia lat/ oo mi god.....alot of things is personal lets keep it for memories, than she say she tired already than i be her bodyguard and sent her home, rmb to smile everytime ( bu yao mei ci chou mei ku lian, yao duo xiao.... hahaha) really thx for that nite i really appreciate and cherish it..........

No comments: