5.8.06

roasted pig liao haha!!!!

Coming back for my bloggy again lol... wa buay tahan alot of outing coming up man and previously few weeks b4 we keep going to sang song at orchard some ktv ba!!!! kk let's start the blogging. Wednesday met vanessa and her fren for dinner after jess, my sis and me went to our main office to pass up our timesheet for our working time and looking forward to get our pay on sat which is today!!!! after that we when to bugis and meet vanessa and her fren lo go my dad's coffee shop eat wa as u know is own ppl so is f.o.c lo!!!! wa tio lecture my uncles know i got a job as sales promoter than give me lecture as he was a top sales promoter b4 than he wan to pass me all his skill in order to help me to succeed in my job, althought it's challenging but it's too tired as my school schedule is too pack as i everyday study until 5 to 5 plus and more project is coming up etc etc!!!!! And this job needs alot of effort to put in to promote to customers and to persuade them to buy a $580 item to help cure eyesight or to prevent their degrees to increased. sometimes customers ask qns and didn't even think of buying than they either is sat thx u or will consider and nv come back lo, and i talk until dehydrated liao, i know this is to test my paient and determination la some customers is like that lo. aiya suan le la, will quit after my contract is over/reached. 1 mth nia cheap cheap nia!!!!!

yesterday friday, actually was planing to go watch movie de than sudden change of plans so we go singing again lo as i said b4 just now, actually xueting coming wan but her bf not feeling well so nvm lo acceptable ma lol!!!! friday after skool go home rest awhile got a sms than i bath already go out lo as i meet my adorable mei nu go out rot together lo to kill time cos she come out in the morning go home like bo hua lo so meeting her at toa payoh lo as i going to my work place to print the sales sheet for the week ma, when i reached there she got something on suddenly so i went gia gia myself lo drink liang teh and see alot of discount cheap cheap nia lo!!!! ps ar very loso rite? i bet hehe but nvm my blog wat. so when mei nu come liao we went to had our lunch oomi god fish soup with rice again haha so funny and adorable, than went bishan gia gia buy something to hook on to my hp lo got pig which choosen by someone say that this is wat we look like when we pork gai and another 1 is the (kuku bird) got light de haha every funny. Than went to marina square, suntec lo!!! lastly orchard oo mi god our both leg step on lemon le becoming lemon juice haha!!!!!

We meet jess, my sis and hong and went for lunch at food republic at wisma and everyone like feel like singing song so go lo!!!!! later slyvester which is jason come find us to join in the fun la!!!! when the bills comes all pork le, b4 that when strolling again haha this time someone keep her promised and rmb wor to bring photos haha!!!! i wanted to say thx for keeping yr promise hehe!!!!

Lastly jess's bf (nick) come find her and bring her go drink again oo mi god havoc again haha!!!! no la jk la. than we all take night bus M65 go home lo. sleep!!!!!haizz tis morning got work training sia, training while getting our pay also sian lo the compang deduct $50 from my pay for uniform and name tag as they say when we quit that time than refund our 50 bucks!!!!!sian lo somemore cheque also cannot use immediately still need bank in and wait haizz..... kk la talk till here ba still more to update on next tue and wed wow going to pork like dun know wat le recharging now hehe!!!!!!!

No comments: