27.8.06

gosh gonna save money liao!!!!!!

yozzzz!!!!! everyone time to update my bloggy le!!!! i miss u so much my bloggy!!!! haha Eeeee so gay, aiya talking cock la back to proper things la. haizz.... whole weekdays study, lo nothing much stil like that lo everyday study till 5 so tired but wat to do tahan abit lo cos graduate soon ba left 2-3 mth to go only gosh gonna buck up le cos i everyday slack in school but also got listen la as i got my gpa 3.3 if 3.5 can go higher nitec second year or go poly ma so i must not let my dad look down on my cos he everyday nagged at me i very pek chek also!!!!!

saturday i when to pick my adorable mei nu knock off we went to fengshan there the 85 market eat haha in order to promise vanessa to help her become fat i order alot of stuff for both of us to eat, got frog leg, carrot cake, chicken wings, otah and sugar cane. i ownself eat extra bar chor mee after that haha !!!! after eating we when strolling and walk to tanah merah to take bus 31 to van's house there nearby bus stop lo since the night is still young so we intend to slack at the park there and talk lo, we had alot of laughter, jokes and zhen xin hua to talk lo!!! after her mum called her than we walk to her house le!!!! gosh her mum saw me haha, but nvm la i also won't pai seh or wat de, sent her home doesn't commit any crime de haha!!!! today who day rotting at home ar, damm sian no money cannot go out haha, need to find job fast if not i will really pork like my pig lo!!!! oo ya btw i need to thx my adorable mei nu help me sew my pig really thx alot!!!! and miss u deep deep.... heex!!!! cheers!!!!

No comments: