31.8.06

blog blog blog!!!!!

wa damm.... this few days keep raining, can say shiok also can say sian la shiok is sleep power can sleep until dun know where sian wan is wanna go out hard, cos will kena rain water lol!!!!! anyway starting to talk about tuesday, i after school go pick van after school than go pasa malam meet jess and my sis at bedok inter than went to airport slack till i no bus go home and need call my mum for help come fetch me home somemore i pork liao lo!!!!! bo lui!!!! lol.

Today is teacher's day eve, morning i meet jess, vanessa, terence, haresh, nithiya at mac near our sec school than go school together to see mrs mcgrath.... haha!!!! the whole place is very crowded with ex students and see lot of exclassmates also, after that i was planning to go interview, guess is not my day as they told me the job has been taken so bo bian gonna find again lo!!!! than go meet van and my sis after that and went far east plaza awhile walk walk go home le lo by taking 65. than i sent van home than i go home lo!!! anyway thx van.... for the present!!!!!

tml going to bbq sui la!!!! looking forward to tat cos bet gonna have alot of fun!!!!!tired liao bb haha!!!!

No comments: