2.9.06

feeling tired but still can tahan haha!!!!!

Talking about friday stuff, afternoon meet des, kf and shaun at east point (simei) than around 4pm we split and went to buy stuff for our bbq at east coast park. shaun and me went to my dad's coffee shop to take satay than we slack there abit and drink water as it is free!!!!! lol!!!! than we went to catch bus no.2 to paya lebar and take bus no.135 to parkway parade, in the mean time i smsing my adorable mei nu where were she as she was going to the bbq as i ask her to, and also trying to help des as he called a girl which name erica to go. haizz... its a long story la tell u slowly in the next para!!!!!

This girl erica is we know in the bus de which my fren di siao me de, the girl was sitting in front of me than des di siao me and say wat my name is gy and i wan her no. and ask her serveral times b4 she gave her no. to us lo!!! in the first place she ignore de than she give lo des thought i will take my phone to give her type her hp no. in the end i nv tha des bo bian take his hp take down lo!!!! than keep on di siao her and sms her in the end he deserved it that the girl like his haha!!!! wanna make me in the end kena himself lol.... ok back to blog liao, as he told erica that got girls come to the bbq lo so ask me ask van whether she got come anot lo in another words i also wan van come la haha!!!!! we had alot of fun lo playing cards, talking rubbish, playing true or dare as only got dare lo!!!! tha erica request des go cycle with her than we disturbed and sing the song tian mimi haha damm funny!!!! ai ya gd luck to him la, than i sent van home around 1am+ than i stay at east coast till morning 8am, 9 reached home lo. sleep till 3 go to orchard meet li ting and van, along the way saw jason so ask him join us along lo!!!!

We went alot of places lo cine, herren, far east plaza marina aquare and esplanade!!!! after that we took mrt to tam, than van say wanna walk home so i go wif her to the playground and chit chat alot of stuff than i sent van home le i go home le!!!!!

really hope u can overcome yr problem and also have the helped from me!!!! rmb my request wor dun forget kk u promised le!!!! heex!!!!!

No comments: