13.9.06

long time no update lo!!!!!!!

damm gonna write my blog le so long nv update le later SOMEONE wanna tagged my blog say i nv update le haha!!!!! jk la!!!! kk last fri went geylang eat with my VIP after fetching her knock off from chua cho kang, we eat min hun kway at the frog leg there when i always eat lo!!!! toh and hong should know ba!!! than stroll at her house there b4 sending her home lo!!! sat when to my dear church dinner, the 3 bros wear so formal like big boss like that than we even make alot of frens there and played games, eat, chat and alot of laughter to know each other birthday lo!!! after that went to eat bak chor mee with hong and stroll with my dear too 2am and piggy bag her lo from 1 place to another and take taxo home haha!!!! had lots of fun la that day!!!!! mon meet hong, blackie and jess lo after my school cos blackie say wanna treat us ma in the end he pang seh bloody hell than we walk from tam inter to their house there saw my dear!!! wa so qiao lo!!!! tue meet dear, xin hui and joel to orchard, cos she say wait she feel uneasy between them than call me come lo!!! i ask her izzit call me to help her to not so gang ka between them only? than she said ya that is 1 of that than she say out a few reason lo haha!!!! so adorable lol!!!!today i stayed at school do project than saw dear in school so meet her for dinner lo than went strolling b4 sending her home!!!! b4 that i asked her say everyday see me won't sian meh? she say won't, and she as me too i said won't too!!!!lol!!!!

U are the VIP in my heart, hope u think the same way as me ba!!!! i did enjoyed, appreciate and cherish every sec, every min, every hour, every day, every month with u, as i said to u b4 while we were strolling in the park!!!! the pass is nth to me now as i have put it all down after carrying for so long le!!!! willing to do lot of things and stuff just for u and yea me birthday is coming!!!! gosh!!! can't wait to go celebrate with u and others to zouk!!!! and had dinner at the restuarant u celebrate with yr mama lol!!! bet gonna have alot of fun that day and on carol's birthday, cos can meet alot of yr frens and make frens with them haha!!!! 6 more days to me big day. WOOHOO!!!!!! can't wait man!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: