18.9.06

time really pass fast!!!! heex!!!!

Wow time really pass very fast ever since i last update my blog!!!!! let's start from last friday, i went to far east buy stuff with my VIP for our one our happy 3 bros birthday i spent quite lot of $$ that day as we brought stuff for hong than eat, and went to esplanade after that cos actually wanna catch a movie wan but the timing was not rite so we went esplanade than happened to walk pass hageen das so i ask dear whether wanna eat anot and i treat, at first she stun than she agree cos i long long treat her yi dun how de ba!!!! than slack at outside esplanade and talk and stuff sort of gao lang man and after that piggy bag her as i know she'd tired after her work le!!!! than we went home.
Saturday, morning went wif my mum and her fren to eat than he treat me eat ajisen ramen as my birthday is coming and alot of stuff to talk about la and he wanna buy me a phone of my birthday and gave me $100 to spent so i think off my dear as i ask her wanna watched movie anot as we did not get to watch on friday so i at night brought a ticket and go pick her at paya lebar and watch movie. we watched "THE HOST" the movie was quite nice and abit horror!!! after movie we went strolling as we walk to her house!!!!!
Sunday, morning my mum told me that her fren wanna treat us K-box and ask me to called my dear along so at first i said think she busy than my mum ask me to ask her than to my surprised she agreed to go so we went to pick her up at city plaza at night than go k-box sing... till night i sent her home lo as the uncle gave me $20 to talk taxi home as he gonna move first... so to my surprised again, my dear mei nu's mum called me to find her. That night in my heart really think and hope she dun get scolding from her mum or wat!!!!! I told her mum that i am sending her home already to make her mum dun feel so worried about her lo!!!! i really enjoyed the 3 days going out and appreciates the time that i had with u!!! really hope u enjoyed yr time wif me too!!!!

Actually i enjoyed every single time wif ya!!! today is tuesday around 12.19am midnight!!! when i writing this blog i really feel mood down, sian and confused, cos my VIP mood down too, i also dun know wat happened hope she can be happy and cooled down soon!!!! haizz... k la i go sleep le dun forget kk my birthday coming this wed le!!!! ZZZzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: