7.9.06

So pleased and happy!!!!!!!!

Ooo..... back to update my blog again haha!!!!! the pass few days really quite alot of things taking place and quite busy also and tired but i'm still happy cos i see me dear adorable mei nu wahaha!!!! ok get back to wat i have done for this week ba.

Monday i went to medical check up with desmond, shuan and kun fai. when we reached there i saw george and his frens also taking their medical check up, the most scary wan is the blood test, bloody hell the person pok so deep and talking cock woth me trying to distract me attention but useless also and lastly we go for the body check up must check our (toot)**** de haha!!!! i kena qns by the checker there cos my check up got problem but i anyhow say and keng also kena pes A sian diao!!!!! pes A is those go chong and training shiong de!!!! than after that went to eat and go home. after i reached home i took a rest and 5pm go meet me dear haha!!!! we go walk walk at bugis and she brought a bag so big can put alot of stuff haha!!!! than we went to suntec and find things walk walk and go the sky garden chat lo than we went to meet jess at airport to see plane and rot there than we sent vanessa home after that. The most shock things is i saw the girl which i like/love alot from sec 2 till this year before i meet van but the shock and nervous didn't last long cos i know who i really wanna be with now and i'm 100% sure of that!!!!! tuesday i went to pick my dear up after playing badminton and eat dinner with des, than sent her home after we went strolling at tam!!!!Wednesday des called erica out to play badminton and so i also call my dear, we went to had our lunch at LJS!!!!! than we walk together to erica tution place and rot with my dear at park to talk our stuff and dirty little secret lo than still the same reason as i sent her home also la haha so loso rite but nvm hack care haha!!!!!!today nth much to talk about lol!!!!

i looking forward to this sat dinner and my birthday go zouk haha!!!!! and must let someone know that she will be the only one in my heart!!!! hope she can be happy and happier everyday than i also happy le kk!!!! take care!!!!!

No comments: