9.9.06

wats i think (no harm)

haizz..... so much project and assignment recently!!!! and so happy and pleased to see my adorable mei nu lo, and can sent her home and see her reached home safely i very pleased and happy le!!!!! i know alot of ppl maybe think i very dao or wadever la but only the person around me and knows me well can le i dun need other ppl comment alot de, i'm so happy to see my love one and best frens so safe and sound and happy whenever i go out with them so really have to thx heaven/god/watever god to give me so many frens and care one around me, i really appreciate it REALLY!!!! i think u all may sound stupid la but thats wats i think lo!!!!

think the ppl around me knows how i'm de so no need to sabo me or wat de!!!!! haha lets say if la.... and i will cherish wats infront of me and any other chance towards my future!!!!!! those wats happened in my past i will forgive and forget them ba, and must look forward cos think back also no point only can take it as a memories lo or take it as it just a dream ba!!!! so all i wanna tell all the ppl around me is "FORGIVE YR ENERMY BUT NV FORGET THEIR NAMES!!! haha no la kidding la but especially my ang moh bros gorge must tell him to forget the past and look forward lo!!! hong u too haha!!! everyone too!!!!!

No comments: