24.9.06

wow lots of stuff to talk about

yoz.... everyone how's life? ya last wed was my birthday day i got present for my dear on that day it was a bookled of our zuan ji which made by her my herself!!!! thx alot my dear!!!! cos no one had ever made a birthday gift by their own hands, so i really appreciate it.REALLY!!!!! So after that, next day i didn't go to school as we played till so late than friday i feel that i got cold and my throat was burn by those chivas and tequila!!!! and firday night i went for some yellow ribbon thingy which teaches us how to forgive those ppl that commited crimes ppl and gave them a second chance and the place was very cold so after the things i when back home after eating with my frens/buddies. Go home straight away go bath dum 2 panadol and sleep le!!! wwwooooo damm cold sia!!! suay tahan!!!
Sat afternoon meet dear to go buy present for her's frens birthday, we went to lot 1 to buy the present wow sit bus sit till my ass numb ar, after brought the present we went to orchard to change hong present which is a zippo lighter, actually nothing wrong only the zippo suck the gas very fast thats y no gas!!!! hai... rang wo men bai pao yi tang haha!!! but nvm la!!! than we went to eat chicken rice, dear eat chicken rice and i eat fishballs noodles and lickily dear tell me not to eat cos i got abit cough. thx dear!!! Than she come my house to wait for me to pack bag and bath, my dad was at home luckily he nv say anything haha so heng!!!! we took a cab to her fren chalet, when we reached there there was alot of ppl bet i'm gonna meet alot of ppl and frens. As i reached there i shake hand with there the ppl and intro myself, we took alot of pic and talk alot of jokes and stuff, till night i went strolling with my darling than i piggy bag her and walk to the park, till morning we meet jess than we go home at around 7 in the morning like that as dear got work at 12, i wanna sent her home early so she can sleep more to have jing shen to work later. after that i went home to sleep lo!!! haizz... kena cold again!!! than at night go pick dear fang gong than go esplanade gao lang man haha!!!! say until like that lol!!!! that around 11 we took bus to go home, as i did not sent dear home cos she say no need as i keep sneezing and not feeling well. once i reached home i go bath dum 2 panadol sleep le!!!ZZZzzzzz!!!!!!!

Dear this a for u!!!!! thx alot that u put in so much effort and time to make the present/ zuan ji for me i really love it and appreciate it!!!! annd sorry to make u to stay with me to acompany jess cos she mood down, and make i nv sleep for the whole night!!!! and ytd nv sent u home, sorry to make i 1 person to go home cos so late le!!!! hope u dun guai wo!!! really so happy to be with u and at the esplanade as u hugged me so hard as u say wanna zua zhe wo bu fang, nvm u dun zua zhe wo bu fang wo ye hui zua zhe ni bu fang de!!!! haha!!! so rou ma rite? but wat to do its my zheng xin hua wat!!!! rmb i promised u something? my birthday wished?, haha, i won't forget de!!!! cannot tell ppl here, next time we go gao lang man i tell u kk!!!! PROMISED!!!!heex!!!! kk miss ya deep deep and loves u lot!!!!!!!

No comments: