20.9.06

WoW so happy on my birthday!!!!!

My birthday was ytd on 20th sep, we went to zouk to celebrate terence and my birthday. So happy that most of my best frens and buddies turn up, ya hope most of us had a great time there especially me and my dear haha!!!!i went dancing with shuan, jess xl and my dear and i drank alot and pure chivas until i busy tahan ar lol, the person that turns up for zouk party got xueting, devin, jess, terence, george, xianglong, shaun, desmond, kang zheng, my dear (vanessa) ands me!!!! shuan, des and kz left at around 12+1 ba than we continue drank till 4+lo i reached home around 5 ba after i sent my dear home!!!! than i read the zuan ji that my dear made it for me wan and i can see that she put in alot of effort just to do this. For my dear: i really like that present and the jiao dai u gave me and i will cherish it as much i cherish u!!!! it sounds abit rou ma la but i really type it with my heart!!!! take care and really hope u happy that night, and hope u like my creative that i said to u!!! kk!!! miss ya lots!!!!

No comments: