27.9.06

WeI Ni ShI ZhI De De

yoz.... everyone time to update my blog already, hope all the ppl reading blog will be save and sound!!!!!
ok back to blog le, monday went to drink with jess and hong than after that nick meet up with us we order alot of things to eat as we were very hungry, the worst things is when nick left first, he forgot to pay the bill than terence and i not enough money as we both add up only got 110bucks the bill was almost 200 bucks!!!!! holy shit!!!! than jess took out the allowance that her dad gave to her mum wan to pay for us first than clam from nick lo!!! after that we took taxi home le!!!!
tuesday, morning.... went to suntec in the morning with terence and alvin to play some car game maximum tune, cos terence wanna make his car hp 815 he wanna act!!! lol!!!! after that he and i took taxi to meet my dear at tam sport hall as she playing badminton with her frens which is my fren also lo cos i know too haha!!!!! than went to eat long john, waa damm hungry sia lol!!!!than i piggy bag dear and walk to her house there the CC to renew her stuff and walk bag to the fruit playground and slack and rot there to talk and chit chat, after that she was so nice that wanna accompany me to eat dinner as my dad as me to eat my dinner outside myself so she recommend to go bedok inter eat lo. after eating we went strolling and gao lang man at the say time, haha thats wat my dear always say i learn it from her de lol!!!!!! that i sent her home after stroll, piggy bag her to the bus stop to take bus than piggy bag her to her house lo!!!! gosh guess she had grown fat le ba haha!!!! jk la!!!
wed, meet her in the morning as we going to sentosa with alot of ppl lo, got around 10 ppl going ba!!! we had alot of fun lo, this sentosa not as fun as the previous one but nvm i still happy cos got my dear around!!!! haizz... didn't get to take alot of pics with dear i mean only both of us only cos her camera no batt but suan le still got alot of chance de!!! very funny she like quite shy taking the photo time dun say too much la only the ppl there know can le!!!! anyway i'm her boyfren wat also not who heex... but i also respect her decision lo she dun like i won't force or wat de!!! after that all of us when to had our dinner at marina squre everyone like very hungry sia, than we went to esplanade rot and slack lo till around 9.30 i sent my dear home le.... really hope all of us had alot of fun and great time there!!!!

To dear: sorry dear about the stuff it's my fault but wat is over its over kk!!! and next time got anything must feel free to tell me kk i will be there to help u and understand u de, if u keep everything inside i will keep on think wats wrong with u and anyhow guess de!!!! and hope u really can understand me as well, we bi ci hu xiang cian jiu kk!!!i say these things hope u dun angry and no harm k.... i wanna tell u i'm very happy when i'm with u and hope u too, about my backache dun have to worry de will take care myself de as wei ni zuo she muo shi qing dou shi zhi de de!!!! love u lots!!!!

No comments: