3.10.06

hope this feeling can nv go away!!!!!!!!

haizz.... back to update my bloggy le, so long nv update also dun know wat to say or i say till where le!!!!! lol!!!!!!!
So where was i? oo... ok!!!! start from last sat ba, morning when to have breakfast with joel, xin and dear, than afternoon i when to my dad's coffeeshop work till at night for sat and sun!!!!!than dear and joel they all at night come my dad's coffeeshop eat dinner lo as pong chang ma!!!! they come than i give them discount lo cos i RMS ma lol!!!! only ppl on that day know wat is RMS lol!!!! jk la!!!! than at night go eat supper with my uncle lo than he sent me home.
Sun, alot of stuff cock up as actually morning wanna go pray my grandfather de than morning i woke up at 7am as we have to reached there by 8am than i bath le while i was going to left the house my uncle called me and said sorry mistake le it was afternoon 2pm than i was like wtf cos i sat night reached home around 2plus ma!!!! than i took of my shoes than i went to sleep as i discover my jeans was missing and inside got dear memory card inside when i ran to the kitchen, i saw my jean was wet and hanging at the tek ko to dry liao than the memory card was wet. starting i try the memory got error than i was thinking of get dear a new wan cos i thought was spoil, after awhile i took a hair dryer to blow at it than can le!!!! so heng and phew!!!!! than cos of this 2 things happened in the morning makes me can't sleep le, so suddenly this things came across my mind that i promised dear to burn a cd of songs to represent a appreciation and the feelings of myself to her!!!! it took me the whole morning to do it, after that i when to sleep le than woke up at 11.30am than reached my dad's coffeshop at around 12.30pm!!!! haizz... hand got scalded as i take those ci char thingy la!!! but nvm i can tank!!! lol!!! so as usual at night after work go eat supper but b4 that jason come find me lol!!! we sat down and talk cock lo!!!
mon, when to have doubt date with dear and joel they all lo!!! we when to eat at swensen than watch movie entitle miami vice lo!!! watch till around 8pm than go chinatown dear wanna buy stuff for wed sentosa lo!!!! than at there eat after eating they all went home than dear and i went to clarke quay to slack and rott lo, till around 2am!!! damm angry lo got one ti ko peh keep looking at dear skirt!!! somemore 1 old ah peh lei!!!! walk pass us 3 times lo, f***ing old man!!!! i could have go there and give him BANKAI!!!! imagine i fight with him and clothesline him down to the river lol!!! today jess jio me and hong go eat swensen than she goes off at 5 plus as she got to work at 6pm than joel, xin and jason come to swenden find us than go go eat cafe cartel than go play arcade lo!!!!! till around 9pm than i and hong take bus home!!!!!

Dear.... that day at clake quay rmb wat i told u, and thx for trusting me and told me about how u feel and yr feelings!!!! rmb not to hide anything inside yr heart kk i will be always there for u de!!!! hope u really happy and feel pleased with me, and i really treasure and cherish the days and time we had!!!! every days, hours, mins, secs too!!!! loves u lots!!!!

No comments: