7.10.06

haizz.... stress!!!!!!

damm... sian lei in life, lots of stress, problem, etc.... but bo bian this is human nature back to update le la!!!!
wed, i went sentosa with alot of ppl as usual than go there play , sun tan, swimming, etc lo!!! than at night we went to esplanade eat lo than i sent my dear home le!!!
thurs, morning go pick dear to eat at bedok inter than sent her to work. after that meet joel, terence, and xin at far east eat bk and chicken rice lo!!!after that joel and me went to pass xin and dear worked time sheet and negotiate about their work outlet and help them to request of town area and wanna help them get terminated at the same time after that than same old thingy again we go slack, rot and play arcade till around 7+ we went to eat dinner and go home already!!!
fri, i went to amk slack myself and around evening time i go meet dear, joel and xin at esplanade and slack than we go marina food court eat than slack at merlion there take pics and chit chat lo!!! after that dear and i went to her previous work place "mama afica" to drink lo!!! than we walked to park lane and took a bus home reached home around 2 ba!!!
sat, xl birthday aftrernoon meet joel, xin and dear at my dad's coffeeshop eat than meet hong at bugis arcade cos her at there see ppl play max tune!!! wa damm alot of ppl lo!!!! we slack till around 6plus than go city hall meet xl and wait for jess at cine kfc while we were eating there, after jess came we went to "the one ktv" to sing and drink liquor. jason came to meet us at around 11+ to 12 than we went to mac and eat lo than all of them came my house slack and drink till morning!!!! wa my dad saw but he also LL lo i think so lol!!!!!than morning all go home lo!!!

I myself feel that i have alot stress lei dun know is i give myself stress or ppl give me de!!!! haizz.... alot of stuff happening la, one more stupid thingy coming out some NATO ppl wanna fight with me!!!!HAHA!!!! so lame and sily if u can crack yr damm brain and think, we are teenager shouldn't solve problem using violence!!! haizz... nvm guess ppl from 17 converting to 18 must need times!!!! nvm wadever la!!! i rmb my dad told me b4 a person which is NATO or break their promised will nv succed in future or in the economy!!! ya wadever, i just wanna stop this stupid thingy now, i make myself cleared!!!! full stop!!!!! and if i'm in a wrong i will say sorry automatically if i dun think that i won't do it!!! kk la end here ba!!! hong u dun big mouth again!!! and make comments!!!! lol!!!HAHA!!!! jk la!!!!

No comments: