21.10.06

no comments

Lots of stuff to talk about but just to say first (no harm/no offence)!!!!
Alot of stuff to say recently, first: my studies, its getting harder cos got alot of project and assignment to do, the time is very short as its my last year liao!!!!! my gpa is 3.3 but to get into higher nitec 2nd yr or poly need 3.5 and above so this term i have to get at least 3.8 to get the average or 3.5 so its very stress for me as my dad keep on insist wan wan me to go poly!!!!!
Second: my family doesn't going very well alot of stuff that parents problems we as a children shouldn't interupt but parents should know their prob shouldn't affect us as their children too!!!!i have been the middle man of my parents kk la dun say much le!!!!!!
third: it's about my r/s, there is no trust among each other i mean thats wat i think, everythings happened i will not be the first one to know and not the first person that she called to console or share the prob. I dun knwo wat happened, i'm not angry, just that i feel myself is useless, can't even let my own gf trust me!!!! Alot of stuff happened among us, i wanna get the miss understanding cleared!!!! I asked myself have i done wrong anything or wat? but i can't find the ans, i myself wanna know the ans, i think alot and i myself think that i had not done anything wrong, ling and suyu pass a heavy responsibility to me to remind u wat is rite and wat is wrong and i accept it but the responsility is hard but i accept cos i believe i can change u and u can change because of me but things doesn't went well as wat i have expected, once the prob is cleard wat ever the outcome is i will not regret as i wanna know the ans i will pay for the outcome and be prepared for the worse... ytd is dear and i first month together although i'm happy as she come to my house to ate the breakfast i made and use alot of effort in it and also hope u will like my present as it contain my effort and sweat and thx for yr present too i like it very much but money cannot do much to a real r/s!!!! wat a r/s needs is care, concern and trust, from both side of the parties!!!! When the time come i will made myself cleared and solve the misunderstanding and prob of both of us!!!! I said to myself i dui de qi liang xing and wen xin wu qui ju hao le!!!!!! hope no harm and offence!!!!

No comments: