16.10.06

hope everything is fine and back to normal!!!!!!

school start lo!!!!!!!!! hooooooooooo!!!!!!! haha!!!! i abit ki siao liao haha!!! nvm back to bloggy ba!!! damn time really fly fast. where did i stop? oo ya!!! last friday i morning went fishing with des, kf and kangzheng. fish from morning 11am till around 7pm lo!!! starting we nv even caught a single fish but in the end we caught alot cos the tide is high that all the fish come and i found out that those fish is stupid cos so many rod and hook down there still can eat and in the end we caught almost around 100 fishes, my frens bring some back and i faster rush to meet my dear at dobay gault than we rush to chinatown to buy cheryl stuff than went to clarke quay to find her!!!! that time i was very tired and exhausted!!!! Sat, went to east coast with alot of ppl, than dear and i cycle the twin bike lo as its cheaper and also abit like gao lang man lo!!!! we ride till about 5pm, we return the bike and went to enjoyed and slack to relax as the breeze is very shiok!!!! after that dear and i went to meet jess, hong, xl, my sis and qingtian at the food village there!!!!after eating i wanna go home early and rest as i came out the whole day le but dear abit giddy so i carried her to the bus stop lo!!!! cos she's my dear!!! and hope she will understand!!!!(no harm). Sun, morning go chant with my anuty, i learn alot of things from her and she told me about alot of things, i heard le very touched and i find that i should share with alot of ppl, she told me do everything must do with my heart and sincerity and said watever stuff or problems must use a budda heart to forgive ppl and understand ppl!!!! and if everything i do within my heart ppl around will see and know than i will did a gd deed in my life!!!! and this things and words will always in my life and nv goes but first i have to overcome myself first do i have the kind heart as she does to forgive ppl anot, i dun know but i'm willing to give it a try and i mean it!!!! not NATO!!!! than at night got afew misunderstood with dear and she is angry with me, but now ok le!!!! cos we both know our wrong le, and i will rmb my aunty's phase when ever i go cos i believe this kind of action and attitude will lead me towards sucess one day!!!! today i went to school, i was late and i have an exam carry on but i manage to do most of the qns. than i sms dear few times and will predict she will not reply me le!!!! but i also dun wan to bug her much, cos i know her well as she will feel very fan the thats y i just done my part lo!!!! today after school at 3pm than i went to do stuff for sat to give my dear, as i dun expect anything than i go slack with des we talk than went to see ppl play bb ball lo!!!! when i reached home dear sms me, i was so pleased and surprised at least i know she is save and sound!!!! thx all kind of god!!!!! hope sat will be me and my dear de tian xia ba!!!!wahahahaha!!!!

No comments: