7.8.06

sian, emergency and freedom day

Today morning while i was in school, i received a call from my manager and he told me to go to his office around 5 to 5+ as he got something to tell me. So i was thinking, comfirm got problem wan if not will not wu yuan wu gu call me de!!!!!!! so after school went down to office at tanjiong pagar to my surprise when i reached there the manager called me out to have a comversation wif me and talk about all the craps la and shit la!!!! He said my sis and my sales is too little cos other promoters can sold 2 to 3 products in 1 day and i sold 1 product in 2 days which is sat n sun as it is my part time job, i only work on weekends!!!!!

So i arga arga know his motive already, so b4 he say he call me to quit the job or fired me i said to him that i very tired and stress wif my school thingy and think this job is not suitable for me, and he said his boss question him and said that we cannot sell much, wat to do? i still student ma, no experience i sell 1 products per week is consider very gd already lo as i nv become a sales promoter b4 and somemore the product so exp, $580 u all think singaporean will took out $580 just to buy the product? no rite? unless need to persude untill dehydrated. Somemore no discount lo..... nvm wadever as long i have been freedom le RMB IS I FIRED THE BOSS NOT HE FIRED ME!!!!!!!!

After that i walk out of the office and sms vanessa lo than just nice she finish her job thingy le and need my help so i went to find her and help her carry some of her job product thingy lo, when i reached there i saw her and her fren hui xin and she told me very heavy..... haha.... and say sun bian ma since i also at tanjiong pagar, and said wan help and emergency straight away got liao lol..... Well nvm la since i her bodyguard haha!!!!! we took mrt to tampines and take bus to her house and after that i went home le!!!!!!! ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz (sleep) hehe!!!!!

No comments: