13.8.06

alots of frens, fun and happiness

Say say say.......UfoooOOOOOOOOooooooo hardaaaaa gayyyyy!!!!! haha!!!! sorry just being crazy, aiya back to blog le la. thursday after school meet jason at town as i actually should be finsh my school at 5 but teacher didn't come so i reached town early around 2pm, b4 that i when to office also to return some stuff to them lo and really very pek chek keep on go office really sick of that place liao keep on go there just to pass some stupid things.ok lets go back, when i reached orchard as it's still early so i went to the library to sleep or took a nap, by rite vanessa was work there at watson as her first day work there lo!!!!!! so i walk pass waston to the library and i saw her standing, i just walk away as i dun wan to disturbed while she working ma.i met jess, my sis and jason after that while unexpected joel will call me the pass 3 days lo and ask me where i am, think he also bored ar waiting for his gf, btw i also in town the 3 days lo he very funny 3 days all call me haha, ivan also think we all very gum already lo just once got sentosa we all like frens which is communicating well liao.

Friday after meeting joel in the afternoon, we waited for xin hui and vanessa to finsh work so can go jess pub to drink, aiya lots of things happened la lazy to talk but i also feel happy lo.... we when rush clubbing after that and went home after that go home tio scolding by my dad he almost wanna play wwe with me lo lol!!!!!!!! sat go sent my adorable mei nu to work than go to office again omg!!!! sick of that place le...... so disappointed cos i cannot go watch the last fireworks wif joel, xin hui, vanessa and my sis etc!!!!!! cos i go eat some banquet thingy la very funny i was sitting wif aunties and uncles,ah pek and ah ma lol, drink beers wif uncles they still can call me cheers and onces the food is serve they chong and grab it i see i also lose my appetite already!!!!!after that i went to find vanessa they all eat supper after that we went home le!!!!!! haha!!!!!!

No comments: