21.8.06

outing again pork soon

last friday, i went out to orchard wif alot of ppl like frens and makes around knowing each other. got jess, xin, hui, cheryl, vanessa, terence, joel, wei hao and me lo!!!!!!!! went to the one ktv cos more cheaper and wu hua lo. after that we went to play pool after pool we all are starving liao so went to BK and eat wa i that time so hungry i ate bk big fish meal and plus 1 bk big fish burger. after eating we took midnight bus home le can say that time quite fun la!!!!!!!! should organise more outing le everytime haha!!!!!!!

sunday, bloody hell my fren early in the morning called me and ask me go to east coast ride bike and skate rollerblade, gosh once he called me i can't sleep anymore damm sian lo!!!! ya in the afternoon we met and had our lunch than we go rent bike to cycle, after awhile or cycling i wanted to try blading as i wanted to learn and refresh my mind as i learn it b4 i wanted to learn already and promised someone i wanna teach her ma after i learn so i learn lo, damm the rollerblade stinks after i wore it i kept almost fall which i didn't as my body is full of armour to protect me from injured la but i forgot to wear the elbow wan so when i saw my fren was falling i surpport him and i fall myself as my elbow hit the ground, gosh damm f***ing pain la. so after awhile my frens gave up roller blade and they wanted to change back to bike aiyo!!!!!! they so ma fun i still stick on to blade lo cos i wan to master it ma. this is call determination and perserverance and endurance!!!!!! haha step yi ge!!!!!!

today, during break time i saw joel and we chat awhile as we were meeting to go see movie together with vanessa and xinhui lo!!!! after my school, err actualy i pong abit la haha!!!!! ya let's continue, i meet vanessa at mrt than meet joel and xinhui at marina square as we going to watched the movie (click) ok the show was not bad, funny lame, laughter sad and etc la!!!!!! after the movie we went for dinner and went to esplanade slack after that till 9 than we go home le!!!!! i sent vanessa home b4 i go home lo!!!!!! the end, full stop.

No comments: